Jobscan is a fast-growing and profitable startup in Pioneer Square, Seattle, Washington. We’re a tight-knit team that is passionate about making a positive social impact by helping people get back on their feet.
We embody the following values:
EMPATHY - EFFICIENCY - ENTREPRENEURSHIP - INTEGRITY - IMPACT - AGILITY - GESTALT - BAR RAISERS
Job seekers are underserved. We're here to build the best tools for them to level the playing field. When you apply for a job online, resume screening software (Applicant Tracking Systems, or ATS) stands between you and an interview. You need to know what the ATS is looking for. Jobscan does. Jobscan can boost your interview chances by analyzing your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile and scoring your resume against the job description.
When we’re not working from our open concept office you can find us grabbing coffee, happy hour, shooting nerf guns, or exploring the Seattle startup scene around town.
We’re always growing our team and looking for individuals who want to make a real social impact at scale.
Open roles we’re actively looking for are listed here:
PEOPLE OPERATIONS (RECRUITER)
We’re looking for a full time People Operations to lead recruiting, community events, and office operations. There’ll also be plenty of marketing projects to get your hands on. You’ll be working closely with the marketing manager, CEO and CTO in a startup environment. This is a crucial role to help scale the company.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for the company to source, recruit, and onboard new roles
- Lead administrative/operations efforts in the office
- Lead recruiting marketing for targeted geographic areas of talent
- Plan community events and bring awareness of the Jobscan brand
- Own team morale events and trainings
- Own HR and people processes company scaling
- Support B2C and B2B marketing as needed
- Actively look out for outside help (agency, freelancers, consultants, etc.) in all areas of the business
- Lead various meetings as needed
- 3+ years in recruiting/recruiting support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for recruiting, interest in marketing
- Self-sufficient task management skills
- Genuinely enjoys talking to and meeting new people
- Flexible and open to variety of new tasks not explicitly listed on this job description
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
NICE TO HAVES
- Tech startup or entrepreneurial experience
- Marketing experience and interest
- Event planning experience
- Stipend orca card
- Flexible remote work options
- Health, vision, life insurance
- Free drinks and snacks of your choice
- Training of your choice
Please apply below.