Jobscan is a fast-growing and profitable startup in Pioneer Square, Seattle, Washington. We’re a tight-knit team that is passionate about making a positive social impact by helping people get back on their feet.
We embody the following values:
EMPATHY - EFFICIENCY - ENTREPRENEURSHIP - INTEGRITY - IMPACT - AGILITY - GESTALT - BAR RAISERS
Job seekers are underserved. We're here to build the best tools for them to level the playing field. When you apply for a job online, resume screening software (Applicant Tracking Systems, or ATS) stands between you and an interview. You need to know what the ATS is looking for. Jobscan does. Jobscan can boost your interview chances by analyzing your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile and scoring your resume against the job description.
When we’re not working from our open concept office you can find us grabbing coffee, happy hour, shooting nerf guns, or exploring the Seattle startup scene around town.
We’re always growing our team and looking for individuals who want to make a real social impact at scale.
Open roles we’re actively looking for are listed here:
Jobscan loves ideas, innovation, and experimentation. As a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll have the freedom to deep dive into our rich dataset and spend an afternoon getting lost in k-NN classifiers -and- resurface the next morning to A/B test whether infinite scroll tiles increase user engagement. With competitive pay and stock options, you’ll have the opportunity to maximize your impact as an engineer without the uncertainties of early-stage startups.
We’re looking to hire a Full-Stack Engineer to work side by side with the CEO and CTO.
- Iterate and experiment with prototypes and features and ship fast
- Frontend and backend development to maintain and create new features for our website
- Develop extensions of our service / technology, such as an API or other integrations
- Improve existing infrastructure, assist with maintenance, migrations, etc
- Engage with users to understand their problem and address or improve product as necessary
- Develop and maintain automated test infrastructure and test cases
- 3 years of full stack software development experience; 5 years preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Proficient with backend and frontend web technologies, databases, and using third party APIs
- Familiarity with AWS, Machine Learning/NLP, and/or other tech stacks (MEAN, RoR, etc.) a plus
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Training
- Orca Card
- Health Insurance
- Choice of MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, PC laptops and peripherals of your choice
- Company happy hours and events
- Free snacks, fruits, and beverages of your choice
- Creative historic high-ceiling & hardwood floor office in Pioneer Square
- Easy access to bus lines, water taxi, waterfront, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both motivate and support you
Please apply below.