Jobscan is a fast-growing and profitable startup in Pioneer Square, Seattle, Washington. We’re a tight-knit team that is passionate about making a positive social impact by helping people get back on their feet.
We embody the following values:
EMPATHY - EFFICIENCY - ENTREPRENEURSHIP - INTEGRITY - IMPACT - AGILITY - GESTALT - BAR RAISERS
Job seekers are underserved. We're here to build the best tools for them to level the playing field. When you apply for a job online, resume screening software (Applicant Tracking Systems, or ATS) stands between you and an interview. You need to know what the ATS is looking for. Jobscan does. Jobscan can boost your interview chances by analyzing your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile and scoring your resume against the job description.
When we’re not working from our open concept office you can find us grabbing coffee, happy hour, shooting nerf guns, or exploring the Seattle startup scene around town.
We’re always growing our team and looking for individuals who want to make a real social impact at scale.
Open roles we’re actively looking for are listed here:
Jobscan loves ideas, innovation, and experimentation. As a UI/UX designer, you will have freedom to use your creative chops to help job seekers land jobs faster and our user-focused culture will give you the opportunity to maximize your impact as a designer.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions on our main site and blog
- Understand detailed requirements and design user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
- Create marketing materials such as powerpoint, business proposals, ad creatives
- Stay on top of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous products or realms
- 2 years of web design experience; 4 years preferred
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts
- Portfolio with systematic and creative design thinking and deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Recognize and predict user interaction, including happy path and edge cases
- An excellent communicator and hard-working with a positive attitude
- Ability to illustrate, cartoon or create other organic art assets
NICE TO HAVES
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq or equivalent tools
- Experience working with a cross-functional team or SDLC and familiar with agile methodologies
- Side projects and entrepreneurial experience
Please apply below.