Jobscan GDPR Compliance
Privacy by Design
This page is intended to provide information about Jobscan’s GDPR compliance. The primary audience is for our users to understand how we comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
User’s Rights under GDPR
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Jobscan at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
- See what data of yours we have stored, if any.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- GDPR Change/correct any data we have about you.
- GDPR Have us delete any data we have about you.
- GDPR Ask for an export of your data.
We may use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization other than job recommendations or product feedback and analysis.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.